Ooops Remover and Corrector in in one
LipSense® Ooops! Remover
Specially designed to erase those mistakes that can occur when applying LipSense lip color and will lift your LipSense color to change your shade or remove at the end of the day.
- Formulated to gently remove the patented, long-lasting color technology of LipSense
- Made of a combination of beneficial ingredients to protect skin with lifting color
- Works as both an instant corrector or color un-binder
- With Ooops!, mistakes are gone. A simple swipe will erase application errors or remove your long-lasting LipSense® at the end of the day.
- Instantly removes LipSense®. No rubbing or other products needed! Change your LipSense® shade with your outfit or completely remove at the end of the day.
- APPLICATION :
- Ooops! Remover is especially designed to erase those little Ooops! mistakes that can occur when applying LipSense®. The applicator has the exact shape of the LipSense® wand allowing you to easily control this product corrector. Dip the wand into the Ooops! Remover, and gently rub the applicator on the area of color you wish to erase, and wipe clean with a tissue.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): Fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells which produces new and healthy cells in the skin and the body, This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities.
- DL Panthenol (Vitamin B): Essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): A stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, used in cosmetics, personal care products and anti-aging products. Helps increase collagen levels, reduce melanin production, and brighten skin.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate - Vitamin E): Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells, is also an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.